So some of the ways through which we can actuaaly save energy are :
1. We can recycle paper as : paper uses 90% less water and 50 % less energy than to manufactur a new paper . It also produces 36 % less CO2 .
2. Using 1 litre of petrol produces about 1 kg of water vapour and 2.17 kg of CO2 . Walking , carpooling or using public transport , will save atleast 2 litres of petrol a week . This will stop the release of 2.17 x 2 x 52 = 225 . 68 kg of CO2 into the atmosphere annually .
3. We all should use CFLS BULBS instead of the normal bubls and tubes : as CFLs use one -third the electricity used by regular bulbs . If every family in India replaces regular light bulbs and CFLs , 1000 mw of power can b saved
4. We can save energy by just seeing that all the unnecessary lights and fans are switched off as most of the energy is wasted like this only by beiny careless
5. In cooking , we should make sure that we minimise our use of microwaves as they uses a lot of electricity and produces 1.3 kg of CO2
OUE EVERYDAY ACTIONS HAVE FAR - REACHING CONSEQUENCES . IT DETERMINES WHETHER LIFE ON EARTH WILL FLOURISH OR NOT . SO , ONE SIMPLE ACTION OR A CHANGE IN OUR HABIT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING D PLANET……………………………..